The latest in Birmingham Science Park Aston's Seminars for Success series focuses on Tech Ventures.
This seminar will be a discussion of the significance of the right team for tech startups. It's accepted that you need a team with varied skills to survive the difficult first year and beyond, but what does this mean practically for entrepreneurs?
* What would the 'ideal' startup team be composed of? *
* What sort of team are investors looking for? *
* I don't have a team, how can I find people to work with? *
* Can I make it as a single founder? *
* What if my team is not geographically close to me? *
* I'm not technical, how do I manage a technical team? *
After a discussion of these questions and talks from a variety of individuals with direct experience of these issues, join us for networking and an opportunity to meet with other founders looking for co-founders or talented people to work with.
Lorna Scully, an Employment Law specialist from Cobbetts LLP, will also be on hand to answer any practical questions you have about taking on new team members.